Business Type: Sales & Marketing Location: CALIFORNIA Status: Permanent
Our client is a diversified Fortune 100 global leader in high-end integrated solutions. They are addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to intelligent buildings, safety and security – providing innovative and reliable integrated solutions- building a more efficient, comfortable and more secure world.
We’re currently evaluating candidates for an ELITE IoT & Connected Building Solutions – Sales Leader whose core focus will be on developing and implementing strategies to grow the solutions and service business within the CALIFORNIA region. The Sales Leader will be challenged to use demonstrated business development and leadership acumen to direct a tenured sales team to lead the transformation of the District businesses to a profitable connected future, achieving corporate goals through the implementation of sales strategies and processes that will ensure new market share capture and territory expansion. This individual must have demonstrated experience managing growth orientated special project sales or service teams aligned with the Internet of Things (IoT), SaaS, Cloud-Based Platforms, Analytics and Big Data technology for the Intelligent Buildings and Connected Services industry specifically targeting C-Level End-users clients.
- Provide strategic sales leadership, growth and direction – driving new and existing client expansion and growth of a broad portfolio of Intelligent Building Technology Software and IoT/Connected Services solutions and mobile applications.
- Effectively lead deployment of multiple initiatives and establish balance between sales leadership and operational readiness.
- Develop new customer opportunities across lines of business with emergent technology offerings through demonstrated knowledge of market trends, understanding of key players in the region – leveraging next generation SaaS and IoT Services.
- Direct leadership of district account management and new customer acquisition sales teams.
- Drive engagement and ROI on customer growth initiatives and other marketing & district based customer events.
- Responsible for development and execution of sales strategies to meet critical key initiatives orders.
- Responsible for achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Lead sales strategy in the migration and new deployment of key initiatives and services for major end-user projects.
- Responsible for coaching and developing the District's sales team, monitoring quality and integrity of performance.
- Manage goal alignment, employee development, training, and reward and recognition processes for direct reports.
- Provide business development leadership for selected District accounts and opportunities.
- Execute new offerings and technology adoption, implementing business initiatives to drive market demand and expansion.
- Monitor strengths and weaknesses of the value proposition, making required adjustments based on market intelligence.
- Leverage strength of overall business by utilizing available resources outside the District, while aligning corporate sales and marketing initiatives to District strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS and KEY DELIBERABLES:
- MBA and/or BS Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or relevant field with 7–10 years of sales experience, preferably in the Security, Competitive Construction/Bid Spec, BAS, HVAC and/or an adjacent industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of Successful Sales Leadership in a matrixed environment.
- Drives a value add cadence with all internal/external key stakeholders, consistently using the inspection of funnel management and other relevant metrics as the basis for action to continuously further current and future business objectives.
- Delivers a consistent and extremely accurate view of all short and long-term sales forecasts and pipeline.
- Uses leading indicators, combined with analysis of historic individual and team performance to identify, coach, and correct funnel management issues to keep team on track with regards to sales objectives and strategic imperatives.
- Implement and ensure the proper use of standardized sales processes/procedures to create synergies between team members.
- Minimizes distractions and ad-hoc requests to ensure team has the most time selling.
- Creates immediate gravitas, influence, and trust with customers within all functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Coaches field sales team to identify key stakeholders and articulate business value to maximize impact on decision makers and accelerate deal velocity. Ensures that sales support teams are fully aligned behind key deals to support sales efforts.
- Acts as a professional role model, leading by example, and displaying unfailing judgment in ethical issues.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.