Marketing Communications Coordinator (Part Time)
Business Type: Sales & Marketing Salary Range: Based on Experience Location: Middlesex County, CT Hours: Part Time Status: Temp to Hire
Our client, a modernizer of technologically advanced payment transactions, is seeking a new member to their team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to manage, create and implement corporate marketing campaigns and events.
This position will develop PR campaigns and marketing programs to drive brand awareness and advertise new technologies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and produce marketing communication plans to build the brand
- Support, plan and manage trade shows and events
- Develop email marketing, web marketing, advertising and corporate collateral
- Website management: image and design creation, constantly update the content and showcase current opportunities
- Create press releases, media alerts, presentations and FAQs
- Produce white papers, data sheets, website content, email templates and case studies
- Develop and implement design changes to existing campaigns, both print and online
- Manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate internal and external lead generation to provide appropriate messages and increase quality leads to the sales team
- Be detail-oriented, highly motivated, flexible and organized
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or a related field
- 2 years minimum of marketing communications experience, developing promotional material, events and programs
- Involvement of successfully publicizing high-tech products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Working Knowledge of Presentation, Publishing and Graphic Design Software. Web Design knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to travel nominally
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.