Account Manager - Distribution
Business Type: Sales & Marketing Salary Range: to 65K + commission Location: CT Shoreline! Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
Our client, a manufacturer of measurement components for the OEM market, is seeking a new member for their inside sales team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to support business development by working with their regional sales team and the distribution channel partners.
This position will generate recurring and new revenue and be the primary contact for qualified custom quoting requirements of distribution partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication through the entire sales cycle with distribution channel partners and custom order sales
- Expand business with existing and new distribution partners
- Identify and develop new contacts and opportunities
- Facilitate marketing efforts by regularly communicating discovered needs, trends, beneficial events, competitive positioning, and other market intelligence
- Work with Business Development to onboard and maintain new distribution partners
- Proactively engage inbound inquiries from assigned and prospective distribution partners
- Prepare, issue, execute and close proposals and quotes for assigned distribution partners
- Must be able to travel to rep firms, distribution partners, prospective and assigned key accounts, and trade shows at least 5% of the time.
- Effectively utilize phone, email, events, and outbound marketing campaigns for direct client communication.
- Actively participate in weekly sales team meetings
- May need to carry material weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Maintain a positive attitude and project a positive company image at all times.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
- Be consistent, persistent, optimistic and detail oriented
- Customer service, operations, and new business development techniques
- Sales tools, such as CRM, etc.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.