Regional Sales Manager
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Location: South/Southeastern US
Our Client is a leading provider of Enterprise VMS and Situational Awareness solutions for Mission Critical security networks globally. Excelling in complex Transportation, Critical Infrastructure, and Campus Enterprise environments, their solution combines robust, flexible, and highly scalable product offerings with outstanding end-to-end Professional Services and deep customer engagement to help ensure success even in the most demanding deployments. By bringing together traditional physical security with Cyber and IT security solutions to create Actionable Intelligence.
The Regional Sales Manager will be located in the South/Southeastern US and have overall responsibility for expanding business presence in the region. Working both with channel partners and directly with End-Users within the region, the RSM will develop and nurture relationships, grow existing accounts, and develop new opportunities to grow the sales pipeline. The qualified person will be assigned an individual sales quota of bookings responsibility within an assigned region and/or end user vertical market sector.
• Utilize existing and extensive relationships with Fortune 1000 corporations, Government Agencies and have strong relationships and working knowledge of targeted vertical markets to build and maintain a robust opportunity pipeline.
• Drive complex opportunities to closure using Solution Selling techniques to articulate the value-add of software offerings.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key Channel Partners in the region to support existing customer base and facilitate lead generation.
• Develop, educate and maintain strong relationships within the consultant community within assigned region and/or vertical, especially within targeted vertical markets.
• Provide effective sales presentations/product demonstrations to prospective customer management, including hosting Company site visits if necessary.
• Maintain effective relationships with established customers and partners, acting as an entry point into the organization and identifying growth opportunities within the account.
• By way of the company's CRM tool, provides the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
• When appropriate work with global sales team in order to leverage subject matter expertise, product knowledge and market positioning in order to more efficiently close business within region and/or vertical.
➢ Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
➢ Minimum of 5 years of sales experience and success in selling enterprise software solutions, complex security and/or video-based technology.
➢ Must have experience managing large, high dollar value projects and accounts in large, enterprise environments.
➢ Comprehensive experience with in-direct sales through integrators, leveraging a strong network of relationships.
➢ Extensive end-user relationships in the territory and industries of the region.
➢ Broad knowledge of market needs in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Situational Awareness, Video-based security technologies including information technology, local and wide area networks, and software analytics.
➢ Strong technical competency to understand and effectively communicate information about solutions.
➢ Proven capability to successfully develop and manage relationships with senior level contacts and influencers.
➢ Creative problem solver with sound judgment and high degree of integrity
➢ Strong selling and closing techniques with a proven history of high dollar sales success within the security space.
➢ Willingness to travel on occasion outside of assigned region and throughout the U.S. as required. Occasional International travel may be required.
Highly competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience, uncapped commission incentive and generous
package of corporate benefits
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.