Vertical Sales Leaders, Global Security Products
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leading global diversified company that provides a broad range of high-technology products and services to the building systems marketplace. This comprehensive product portfolio protects buildings, people and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications.
Our Client’s North America sales team is organized by channel and by vertical. Each Vertical Sales Leader will report directly to the North America Sales Leader. The incumbent will be responsible for building a comprehensive sales strategy to drive sales growth in their vertical, leveraging the broad product and solutions portfolio of GSP. In this high profile role, the successful candidate, in collaboration with the geographically dispersed regional sales team, will identify and lead sales efforts for enterprise accounts and strategic projects in their vertical by calling on senior level building owners, developers, consulting engineers and contractors. He/she will develop and identify opportunities to engage with customers around the full offering of solutions and services. As an active Sales Leader in the field 40% to 60% travel is anticipated.
Target verticals include: Government/Airports, Healthcare, Utilities/Telecom, Commercial/Retail and Banking/Financial Services.
The role is that of strategic sales and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the vertical.
The Vertical Sales Manager is responsible for identifying business opportunities and transforming an account into a continuous and consistent revenue generating line while establishing a long term business relationship within the customer.
• The role will carry sales targets and objectives
• Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers
• Utilize all available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate consistent and continuous revenue for each of them
• In coordination with the regional sales team, develop the necessary partnerships and alliances with integrators to support vertical sales strategy
• Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly
• Identify and develop target accounts
• Update the CRM system with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans and project pipelines
• Report weekly performance to leadership of specific accounts and opportunities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role for a minimum of three (3) years with a minimum of 10 years total sales experience
- Comprehensive understanding of sales vertical
- A strong track record in leading and growing a vertical sales strategy in the commercial market.
- Intimate knowledge of the major vertical accounts and markets; established key industry relationships.
- Strategic prospecting skills, specifically as it pertains to enterprise organizations and/or major vertical accounts.
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strategic selling and follow-up skills at the executive level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across a wide audience; includes the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Able to meet travel expectations of position
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.