Vertical Market Leader, Healthcare Sales
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: California Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a diversified Fortune 100 global leader in high-end integrated building solutions (hardware, software & services). They are addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to intelligent buildings, safety and security -providing innovative and reliable integrated solutions- building a more efficient, comfortable and more secure world.
We’re currently evaluating candidates for an ELITE Vertical Market Leader, Healthcare Sr. Sales whose primary focus will be on new business development initiatives within the Healthcare vertical market. By leveraging sales strategies and plans to grow awareness and market share growth within new customer accounts, this individual will develop and implement strategies to grow both traditional Healthcare Markets via new client acquisition within the enterprise and public sector, as well as within emerging markets such as Digital Hospital technology and solutions.
- Use solid business development judgment and leadership skills to lead a team to achieve the financial / non-financial goals through the implementation of sales strategies and processes targeting the healthcare vertical market.
- Utilize demonstrated sales experience in the healthcare and construction industry to direct, coach, lead and mentor a sales force that provides high quality service and maintenance solutions within this market.
- As part of the regional leadership team, provide strategic sales growth direction to drive sales, geographic expansion and increase market share in all Branch locations through your involvement on Impact Reviews and key customer meetings within the Healthcare Ecosystem consisting of relevant: End Users, Contractors, Suppliers, and Consulting Engineers, etc.
- Develop new business opportunities across lines of business with traditional and new offerings through understanding of vertical market trends, key decision makers, leveraging next generation technologies to achieve market share growth.
- Maintain and achieve an individual sales quota
- Direct leadership of new customer acquisition sales professionals in collaboration with their sales managers.
- Responsible for development and execution of sales strategies to meet annual order goals and achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Lead sales strategy for the GTA/Ontario District regarding all core business healthcare initiatives.
- Responsible for coaching and developing sales team to grow the service business, in collaboration with their sales managers.
- Provide sales leadership for selected regional pursuits and opportunities.
- Monitor strengths and weaknesses of the value proposition and make required adjustments based on market intelligence.
- Leverage strength of current organization by utilizing available resources outside the Region, while aligning corporate sales and marketing initiatives to Region strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS and KEY DELIBERABLES:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or Business Administration. MBA considered an asset.
- 8 years demonstrated sales, strategic marketing and/or business development experience in the healthcare vertical market.
- 5 years of proven experience leading a geographically dispersed sales team.
- Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets.
- Solid understanding of P&L and ability to build business case for sales growth investments.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Strategic Planning: ability to define the problem/issue and marketing research objectives, charter and resource marketing research effort to create winning business strategies within the healthcare vertical market.
- Understands how to build sales strategies from healthcare market data across multiple geographies/industries, and uses common sense approach to execution. Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to galvanize and inspire others.
- Excellent negotiation skills: ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.