Sr. Enterprise Solutions Business Development Exec
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: Toronto, Canada Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a diversified Fortune 100 global leader in high-end integrated security. They are addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to safety and security providing innovative and reliable integrated security technology that is building a safer and more secure world.
We’re currently evaluating candidates for an ELITE Sr. Enterprise Solutions Business Development Executive whose primary focus will be on the profitable growth of new customer accounts and integrated security opportunities, cross-selling a broad portfolio of products and solutions into strategic vertical markets. This position’s epicenter will be remotely based out of the GTA/Ontario Market.
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new Integrated Security business and new relationships in pursuit of growth and new customer acquisition in the GTA/Ontario market- requiring local, regional and possibly national travel.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies of serving/expanding sales base regarding new high end integrated security customers.
- Actively seeks outs, plans and leverages internal and external relationships to drive new Security business.
- Present key value messages, initiatives, and of information as it pertains to targeted customers, opportunities, and solutions.
- Drive high end integrated security sales through understanding of the target customer’s business, drivers, and organization.
- Uses customer organizational charts to outline formal structure and roles in the buying process; identifies the most influential stakeholders and creates relationship and business strategy for each of these key players.
- Proactively leads, manages and executes the disciplined sales process from start to finish; anticipates customer needs and requirements ensuring that they are met.
- Partner with potential security customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
- Provide strategic vision for order, margin and growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies.
- Leverage strategic business value in presentation/conversation at the highest levels of the organization.
- Generating customer specific pursuit plans to establish strategic relationships and develop a committed customer.
- Seeks out ways to engage the full district and regional teams in high end integrated security pursuits and activities building relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Team with Account Managers, Customer Consultants and Solution Advisors to ensure a collaborative approach.
QUALIFICATIONS and KEY DELIBERABLES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering and/or related equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of high end integrated security systems sales experience or 10+ years of equivalent security management and decision making experience at the enterprise level.
- Market knowledge & experience in Data Centers, Corrections Facilities, Public & Private Sector, Healthcare, Higher-Ed, Transportation, Cities & Critical Infrastructure, CIP Verticals (among others).
- Assigned geographic territory, vertical market plans and strategy for new customer acquisition.
- Growth and focus on new high end integrated security customers and opportunity identification.
- Develop orders and margin above set quota in support of Security Annual Operating Plan.
- Strategic market analysis, competitive landscape and market information development.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.