Senior Business Development Manager, Fire & Safety Solutions
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Location: South East Region Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
The (Senior) Business Development Manager works to develop new and potential accounts within a defined territory. The sales professional works with prospective commercial and industrial clients to explore the strengths and weaknesses of their current life safety service program and works with a team of operators to develop and implement an effective sales strategy for either a single or a bundled solution. The (Senior) Business Development Manager owns the strategic selling process and communicates value to resolve the client’s issues. This person is responsible for the orchestration of the sales process, including the implementation and transition process for new business.
Proactively seek out new business opportunities by conducting prospecting activities to perspective customers and networking to secure first appointments with existing building owners at the decision maker level.
• Develop risk-mitigation strategies to assist clients in budgeting for lifecycle projects by eliminating costly emergency service calls.
• Develop and present pricing options for service and planned maintenance agreements and assist in budgeting for future programs.
• Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added solutions.
• Build financial and life cycle analysis with provided tools, to quantify value from the client’s perspective
• Generate and deliver impactful proposals with professional executive level presentations that lead to signed contracts.
• Participate in sales and industry training and converting that training to sales results.
• Coordinate and cooperate with other member of the operations and sales team in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved.
• Beginning or enhancing their understanding of applicable codes to apply to life safety programs
• Track all sales activities in CRM
Our client is laser focused on creating a culture that thrives on developing our people and protecting their client’s assets. One of the ways they do this is by rewarding all those who contribute to continued growth. Some of the things that you can expect when joining their professional selling team include:
• Salary commensurate with experience with opportunity for a results-driven bonus based on personal output and effectiveness in role
• Purpose and results driven work environment (work smarter not harder)
• Technology and swag when they join the team
• Training on not only what they sell but how they sell.
• Access to leading edge web-based productivity tools
• Participation in 401(K) that includes employer match
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits through Cigna
• Company-paid life insurance policy
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of related sales experience required.
• Preferred experience within facilities services or other business solution or service sales direct to end-users.
• Technical expertise or aptitude strongly desired; a bonus to have a background in any facet of the life safety and security business including fire alarm, sprinkler, extinguishers, suppression systems, video and access control
• Ability to communicate and present effectively to groups at all levels including executive.
• Leadership of customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle.
• Proven ability to build relationships with existing clients to maintain present sales and to facilitate add-on business and services.
• Ability to collaborate with other individuals, departments, and teams.
• Strong ability to write compelling, detailed sales proposals.
• Must be well organized and able to handle multiple proposals and processes simultaneously.
• Motivated to grow professionally, personally, and financially.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as a CRM platform
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.