SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our Client, is a globally diversified market leader in Physical Security Software Solutions that is addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to connected and secure environments within the government, real estate, lodging, enterprise, consumer, education, healthcare, and transportation vertical market sectors (among others).
Currently we’ve been engaged to identify and evaluate a Senior Product Manager whose core focus will be to drive product vision, strategy, platform definition, feature priorities, release priorities, competitive positioning and long-term direction, in addition to tactical guidance and release.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales, revenue, market share, and profit margins for the Real Estate product line through conducting market research, collecting customer input, specifying product requirements, championing the development of new and enhanced products per company goals of growth, profit and cash flow, and developing strategies and tactical plans to increase product adoption in the market.
- Lead the complete product life cycle by developing, owning, and executing the strategic roadmap for the product line.
- Drive revenue growth, profit margins, and market expansion
- Survey and report new industry trends, technologies, competitive analysis, and other relevant data within the real estate segment.
- Create and provide oral presentations on market analysis, business opportunities, and product line strategy.
- Simultaneously coordinate multiple product developments and priorities with Sales and Engineering to meet market needs.
- Collect, analyze, and communicate customer requirements for product development and recommend functional specification, appearance, technology basis, and cost goals for engineering.
- Develop and write Business Opportunity Proposals, Marketing Requirements Documents, and tollgate presentations.
- Provide product and market segment revenue forecasts and financial calculations, including Payback, ROI, and NPV.
- Understand agile development methodologies and able to write user stories, manage the sprint backlog, approve engineering development work and communicate releases to the organization.
- Develop and execute new product introduction plans and collaborate to create sales collateral and new product-specific introductions.
- Work with Sales to train and strategize efforts to ensure product sales match annual product revenue goals.
- Ensure effective communication across functional departments regarding all aspects of the Real Estate product line.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing with 5-8 years of experience in Product Management, proven success in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Proven performance record in writing functional product specifications, developing a business plan for presenting a Return on Investment (ROI) and obtaining funding for a new product, and successfully completing the introduction and management of a new product line from the cradle to the grave.
- Superior presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills that provide a complete understanding of customer needs and the ability to successfully translate those needs into customer requirements that can be communicated and understood across functional departments.
- Ability to work well across functions, demonstrating the following values: Curious, Passionate, Resourceful, Accountable, Teamwork, Committed, Open and Energizing.
- Versed in Microsoft Office computer software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work out of the corporate office and travel at least 20% of the time.
- Knowledge and/or experience regarding the development of technical products
- Leadership skills to manage across functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills for working in a team framework.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.