Enterprise Regional Sales Manager- HOUSTON
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of a wide range of Enterprise Level Access Control Technologies. Known throughout the industry for high quality solutions, superior support and service, the company delivers on the promise of reliability, total security and unrivaled service. By addressing the demand for modern security and controlled environments, our client has tailored products that meet the requirements of a technology-driven marketplace. Central to their growth philosophy is the belief that the market requires innovative solutions for a changing, demanding world.
Currently Reitman Security Search Seeks a Regional Sales Manager for the Houston/Gulf Region.
Background and Experience:
- 5 years + sales experience in Integrator/VAR management demonstrating continual opportunity-identification at the end-user level. Advanced experience representing an established Systems Integration solutions portfolio directly to Commercial and Industrial/Enterprise End-users is highly desired.
- Account management - Develop and maintain an elite group of accounts, capturing maximum revenue potential/market share per account. Ability to present and sell at senior management level.
- An efficient traveler, throughout the region, specifically focused on business growth within the greater Houston market
- Ability to analyze and identify target prospects, plan and implement a systematic sales development strategy.
- Management of territory metrics including monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals, expenses, product mix/contribution.
- Ability to prepare targeted presentations, both at the sales and technical levels.
- Participate in trade shows at national and local level.
Qualities, Key Attributes:
- Self-motivated and self starter, working autonomously in remote location.
- Excellent presentation skills at management as well as technical staff levels/dispense technical-commercial training.
- Ability to interface and follow up with product support, training, marketing and sales administration departments.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience/commission, bonus and attractive package of corporate benefits.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.