Sales Manager- Hartford/Springfield/Worcester Region
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: New England Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is one of the Nation’s most highly regarded providers of security solutions, representing a comprehensive portfolio of advanced solutions supporting Commercial, Industrial and Residential end-users for over 50 years. Their agile, progressive, growth-oriented employee-first culture ranks them in the top 5% amongst their competitors with unmatched staff tenure and customer experience.
As a member of the leadership team, the Sales Manager will grow/recruit, train, motivate and lead an experienced regional sales team– defining and implementing new business development and sales initiatives to achieve overall business profitability. The Region Manager will serve as the ambassador on all major account pursuits, maintaining strong customer relationships while evaluating market opportunities to ensure profitability and new market share capture goals are met. Coordinates budgets, forecasts and reports on product and pricing trends. Excels at working well with others while pursuing team goals for productivity and innovation. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in leading successful sales teams in an agile environment, with a strong understanding of both Commercial and Residential markets in New England.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides sales leadership to drive growth including recruiting, training, and coaching growth of sales team with assistance from corporate office as appropriate.
• Responsible for oversight and development of the sales team for regional locations. Responsible for monitoring all sales related activity.
• Determine and implement policy for pricing products and services for regional locations.
• Assist sales staff with sales calls, quotations and customer presentations
• Provides accurate and timely sales reports to management
• Responsible for developing annual sales budget for region and responsible teams
• Oversees and “owns” quality of customer satisfaction within the regional location with regards to sales
• Hires, discharges, disciplines, trains, and recommends wage increases in accordance to company policy for Sales. Performs annual performance evaluations for sales staff
• Oversees the sales compensation program and manages accordingly. Responsible for Determining quotas for all sales executives
• Follows “corporate” standards, policies, and standards as much as possible with respect to human resources, budgeting, pricing and services.
• Assist with marketing of company’s products and services
• Work with Collection team to resolve customer issues and work with the sales team to resolve.
• Pitches in as required with customer issues such as answering inbound leads, digging into complaints, and following through with exemplary attention to detail.
• Other duties as required or assigned by company management
* Outside Sales Experience 5+ years
* Sales Management Experience 5+ years
* Industry Certifications in sales or sales management
* Industry Licenses in New England states for electronic systems, telecom, electrical.
* Industry Certifications which are technical in nature e.g., NICET, Network +,
Manufacturer certifications, or related training.
* Minimum education requirements: Four year degree from an accredited college or
university with emphasis in business, marketing or engineering or an equivalent
combination of education and experience in the field of sales or service of electronics
* Candidate must be highly proficient with computer programs such as MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
*Must complete a satisfactory sales management assessment
This role offers highly competitive compensation, bonus opportunity, leading benefits and -most critically- a tenured, agile, progressive, growth-oriented employee-first culture that consistently demonstrates their servant-leadership philosophy.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.