Sales Director, Integrator Channel – SaaS Solutions
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the development of SaaS based solutions for organizations seeking a variety of access control and integrated workflow tools to manage their operations. We are presently evaluating candidates to take strategic leadership of their Security Integrator Channel Sales function and will be relied upon as our client’s internal security subject matter expert.
The selected candidate will be an entrepreneurial leader charged with evaluating strategic direction while managing, motivating, leading and expanding an existing security field sales organization that has been tasked with penetrating the traditional Integrator/Installer/Dealer channel. This individual will lead from the front and be an active participant in the sales process to help customers and their communities become safe, informed, and efficient.
The Director of Sales will report to the Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, and will collaborate with Product, Technology, and Customer Success to expand 3rd party partnerships by executing in the following areas:
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase integrator/dealer network by securing partnerships with high quality, trusted security providers in the existing vertical market(s).
- Plan and direct sales staff to manage performance, develop skills and ensure individual and team sales targets are met.
- Solid understanding of SaaS solutions and how Security Integrator/Dealers benefit from associated RMR opportunities.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Attend trade shows, be active in related industry trade press and champion value proposition.
- Execute the full sales and business development cycle from lead generation through contract execution.
- Leverage existing partner relationships to introduce the company to new customers.
- Identify security trends and contribute to the company’s online content and thought leadership initiatives.
- Assist in feasibility studies and business plans for new products and services.
- Experience in managing channel partners targeting Commercial, Multi-Family, High Rise and Gated Community end users/related 3rd party partnerships.
- Strong personal network within the security industry with advanced knowledge and understanding of sales & marketing processes within the space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong, trusted relationships with partners.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule and travel as required. Able to travel at least 50% travel is required for the role.
- This person is expected to be independent, disciplined, energetic and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Produce highly insightful reports and updates, but also demonstrate an advanced aptitude in digesting, deciphering, and projecting challenges/opportunities through these indicators.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive base salary, aggressive commission structure, equity in the form of stock options and a highly desirable package of corporate benefits.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.