Regional Sales Manager–Minnesota/Central Midwest
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of solutions for complex security hardware and software, delivering video surveillance solutions that meet diverse needs across a broad set of customer requirements for many types of applications including banking, gaming, healthcare, education and more.
The Regional Sales Manager will drive incremental revenue with existing channel partners as well as establish new business relationships with channel partners throughout the Upper Midwest US (MN, ND, SD, WY, MT). Responsibilities also include calling on and supporting large end users where appropriate to educate them on the product portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to meet and exceed assigned revenue and profitability goals
• Develop and maintain a detailed, strategic and actionable territory business plan to ensure assigned revenue and profitability goals are met
• Work with and maintain an existing partner base while qualifying and building new partner relationships in regions within the territory lacking coverage
• Ability to prioritize your time to maximize the impact on sales revenues
• Deliver product demonstrations to channel partners and end-users both in person and through webinars
• Work with industry consultant/A&E team to support opportunity capture.
• Properly and promptly document activities in the CRM
• Represent the company and product portfolio at partner, association and industry events
• Provide weekly/monthly territory progress reports, accurate business forecasts
• Keep abreast of any new market developments/trends or competitive information that may enhance or threaten the company’s growth initiatives and channel the information to the appropriate people within the organization
• Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Must be technically savvy and have ability to put together and demonstrate integrated solutions to fit customer’s need
• Understanding of the Electronic Access Control and Video market, its manufacturers, channels to market, and products
• Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Experience presenting and demonstrating technical computer-based systems
• Comfortable speaking and presenting to audiences and executive level management
This role includes competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience, commission incentive and generous package of corporate benefits for one of the world’s most respected and recognized technology brands.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.