Regional Sales Manager
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Location: ATLANTA/Southeast Region
Background and Experience:
- 5 years + sales experience in Integrator/VAR penetration & management demonstrating continual opportunity-identification at the end-user level.
- Advanced experience representing an established solutions portfolio directly to Commercial and Industrial/Enterprise End-users is highly desired.
- Account management – Develop and maintain an elite group of accounts, capturing maximum revenue potential/market share per account. Ability to present and sell at senior management level.
- An efficient traveler, throughout the region, specifically focused on business growth within the Greater Atlanta, Southeastern US market.
- Ability to analyze and identify target prospects, plan and implement a systematic sales development strategy.
- Management of territory metrics including monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals, expenses, product mix/contribution.
- Ability to prepare targeted presentations, both at the sales and technical levels.
- Participate in trade shows at national and local level.
Qualities, Key Attributes:
- Self-motivated and self-starter, working autonomously in remote location.
- Excellent presentation skills at management and technical staff levels.
- Dispense technical-commercial training to all channel partners and end-users.
- Ability to interface and follow up with product support, training, marketing and sales administration departments.
Highly competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience, aggressive commission incentive and generous
package of corporate benefits in line with a “Fortune 500” employer.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.