Regional Sales Manager, Montreal/Eastern Canada – Access Control
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of a wide range of Access Control Technologies. By addressing the demand for modern security and controlled environments, they have tailored products that meet the requirements of a technology-driven, global marketplace. Central to their growth philosophy is the belief that the market requires innovative solutions for a changing, demanding world.
This key member of a motivated and innovative sales team will deliver on strategic values through account management of existing key integrator/partners and end-users, while driving new business development to extend client base.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established, yet closely held manufacturer. We seek a progressive Bi-lingual candidate who is motivated to identify new ways to impress clients with a high level of initiative and demonstrated, outstanding customer service.
While working autonomously, the selected candidate will receive ongoing multi-lingual support from a dedicated, knowledgeable team committed to establishing as an innovative security and access control market leader within Canada.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business relationships and strategic partnerships to meet and exceed territory quota
- Evangelize corporate messaging, demonstrating our client’s unique value proposition and competitive differentiators within the market
- Manage fast-paced sales cycles, while navigating long-term strategic engagements to build the territory
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory
- Provide transparency and accuracy in sales forecasting and business intelligence
- Maintain and deliver on best practices and activity updates around CRM
- Skilled in selling techniques with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Exceptional communication skills verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technical aptitude, capable of communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.