Regional Sales Manager-Midwest- Chicago
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: Midwest- Chicago Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of a wide range of Electronic Security technologies, providing solutions for over 100 years. Known throughout the industry for high quality products, superior support and service, the company delivers on the promise of reliability, total security and unrivaled service. By applying technology to solve real world problems, they have developed a range of products that encompass integrated security management systems. By addressing the demand for modern security and controlled environments, our client has tailored products that meet the requirements of a technology-driven marketplace. Central to their growth philosophy is the belief that the market requires innovative solutions for a changing, demanding world.
Currently Reitman Security Search seeks a Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest US specifically covering Illinois, Eastern Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana
Background and Experience:
- 5 years + sales experience in dealer management/continual development at a senior level in electronic security or fire markets. Advanced experience representing an established intrusion, video or access control technology is considered a strong plus.
- Account management - Develop and maintain an elite group of accounts, capturing maximum revenue potential/market share per account. Ability to present and sell at senior management level.
- An efficient traveler, throughout the Midwest region, specifically focused on business growth within the greater Chicago market
- Ability to analyze and identify target prospects, plan and implement a systematic sales development strategy.
- Management of territory metrics including monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals, expenses, product mix/contribution.
- Ability to prepare targeted presentations, both at the sales and technical levels.
- Participate in trade shows at national and local level.
Qualities, Key Attributes
- Self-motivated and self starter, working autonomously in remote location.
- Excellent presentation skills at management as well as technical staff levels/dispense technical-commercial training.
- Ability to interface and follow up with product support, training, marketing and sales administration departments.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive base salary commensurate with industry experience/commission, bonus and attractive package of corporate benefits.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.