Global Product Leader
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of a broad range of Commercial/Industrial Physical Security Software and Hardware technologies. By addressing the demand for modern security and controlled environments, our client has tailored products that meet the requirements of a technology-driven, global marketplace. Central to their growth philosophy is the belief that the market requires innovative solutions for a changing, demanding world.
In what will be one of the top ten strategic technology leadership roles in the security space, this executive will report to the Global VPGM. The Product Leader is responsible for strategically driving the next generation of breakthroughs by setting the product portfolio vision and strategy, defining, and prioritizing feature requests and supporting new product introductions. This role will work closely with other disciplines throughout the organization to develop smart, cohesive product plans, that align with the company strategy.
We seek a world class executive who intuitively understands the unique rewards and challenges this opportunity represents, who possesses the deep technology abilities, strategic vision, tactical competencies as well as a pragmatic and open style in working with the senior leadership team to position the business to grow market share and enter new markets.
This individual is responsible for driving the offering vision and coach/mentor a team of leaders who drive the ideation and incubation, value propositions, offering launches, tracking & operationalization of Annual Operating Plan (AOP) – including vitality, revenue, gross margin.
• Product management and product life cycle expertise with a proven track record of delivering next generation solutions.
• Proven track record of new product launches, in market success, and scaling a business in both Hardware and Software.
• Strong technical competency and diversity, confident in contemporary software practices, open source, data management, analytics, platforms, IoT, and “as a service” solutions.
• General business, sales, and engineering acumen with a solid understanding of budgets, business models, and agile development.
• P&L or front office budget responsibility.
• Ability to lead and manage in a matrixed organization delivering on time, on budget, and on spec with a history of outpacing market performance.
• Familiarity with Customer Success and Recurring Revenue Model Businesses.
• Experience with MVP (Minimum Viable Product) approach – experience introducing basic features to the get the attention of the customer. Then releasing the final product/products to the market after getting sufficient feedback from these customers.
• Channel GTM-Go To Market experience with a new technology.
• Experience driving enterprise Cultural changes into Product and Engineering teams.
• Experience in developing the value propositions.
• Experience in developing the simple messaging and story to customers to communicate the key value of solutions and offerings.
• Strong entrepreneurial skills with a keen sense for problem solving and agility.
• High energy, passionate performer, that inspires and motivates others.
• Unquestionable ethics, integrity, diversity, and inclusion.
• Working with different Lines of Business of Security to develop & help in executing the clear Value Proposition.
• Ensuring to develop an MOS along with PMO to make sure we deliver the Say/Do, Vitality, Revenue and Margin.
• Defining and developing the product road map for Security
• Being accountable for roadmap, product lifecycle and product management processes.
• Managing product management activities and shared learnings, best practices and cross business synergies.
• New product innovation and delivery against an annual operating plan (AOP).
• Lead a team of professionals to build organizational capability
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years’ experience of product management experience
• 4+ years’ experience within large matrixed organizations, with proven track record of innovation, delivery, and results.
• Lean six sigma or continuous improvement events
• Ability to apply critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions.
• Knows how to effectively manage risk and uncertainty for self and team.
• Makes decisions with confidence when problems or solutions are not 100% defined.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial style experience and leadership.
• High intellectual horsepower and strong technical knowledge of the product management lifecycle.
• Experience setting strategy and the vision and building, leading and motivating product management teams.
• Experience in interacting with customers and acting as an evangelist for the product vision among core customers and internal business units.
• Experience working with engineering, R&D, marketing, finance, and sales.
• Excellent communication skills with strong persuasion and influencing abilities. An excellent motivator who is charismatic, action-oriented, and confident with the ability to inspire confidence in others.
• Recognized a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly changing marketplace.
• Highly motivated to succeed with an approachable manner that stimulates your team as well as engenders trust and confidence at all levels of the organization.
• Integrity, Competency, and Ethics.
This role offers highly competitive executive compensation, including bonus and equity (LTI), substantial growth/leadership track and - most critically – the gravity of a powerful global brand with rich resources to sustain a progressive, growth-oriented path that consistently puts their employees first.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.