Global Marketing Leader
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a high-growth, diversified technology leader, providing complex security/life safety hardware and software solutions to a wide array of commercial, industrial and residential channel partner and end-user clients worldwide. We are currently engaged to identify and evaluate a high-energy top performing Marketing Leader.
Reporting to the Global Security Group President, the Marketing Leader is responsible for development and implementation of an effective marketing model to accelerate and sustain margin expansion and profitability. The incumbent will define and establish marketing strategies that work in concert with product and sales strategies in order to achieve increased market share and margin, capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Establish marketing strategies and develop marketing programs to produce an integrated business and product direction for brands that will increase market share while maintaining profitability.
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to senior management to support product placement, price positioning, strategic roadmaps, advertising, warranties, sales channels and market segments to optimize profitability and industry leadership.
- Develop the mid and long term business objectives and strategic plans to support GSP’s revenue growth.
- Plan and guide activities in accordance with strategic plans, annual objectives and profit plans to improve market share, sales levels, profit margins and return on capital.
- Create and promote collaborative efforts with customers and suppliers when developing creative and aggressive marketing strategies.
- Develop detailed understanding of market size/growth and market share for product segments.
- Synthesize competitive intelligence and market trends to develop strategies and actions in brand positioning and promotional planning versus competitors.
- Development marketing tools required for new products.
- Collaborate with business leaders to ensure product development efforts are aligned with VOC while bringing solutions with differentiation on each specific market and product segment.
- Direct the issuance of news regarding Global Security Products activities to all external media, maintain effective working relationships with key media representatives while leveraging the equity developed in all of the brand offerings.
- Partner with sales team on marketing plan and strategy for trade conferences, shows and exhibits to promote competitive product offerings, including new product introductions.
BA/BS degree w/10+ years experience
MA/MS degree w/7+ years experience
- Candidates should have a demonstrated track history of successful marketing of a technical based product.
- Successful candidate must have a full understanding of a 2-step distribution of an industrial based product.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership and communication skills.
- Successful track record in strategic planning. Successful development and execution of digital commerce strategies.
- Understanding of the product development process with strong business and financial skills.
- Demonstrated ability to derive strategies from segment knowledge and to create value propositions and messaging.
- Demonstrated successful execution of communications plans.
- Broad range of experience, including product management, product marketing, and/or sales.
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Successful experience working in a matrix environment.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.