Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our Client is a globally diversified market leader in Enterprise Security Software Solutions that address some of the world’s most critical challenges linked to connected and secure environments within the government, enterprise, consumer, education, healthcare, and transportation vertical market sectors.
Currently we’ve been engaged to identify and evaluate a top executive for their Software/Digital Services business, responsible for strategy, structure, budgets, people and financial outcomes to lead an approximately $500M P&L.
Due to promotion of the incumbent, the selected candidate will be charged with demonstrating full leadership responsibility for Sales, Operations/Supply Chain, Product Management, Engineering/R&D, Commercial Operations, Finance/M&A and Transformational Talent Management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Communicate and implement the organization’s mission & growth strategy around connected, intelligent SaaS offerings.
- Demonstrate a high level of financial acumen relative to long-term strategic/M&A initiatives and day-to-day business operations
- Define high-impact strategies and ensure the success of products/software solutions
- Lead, guide, direct, and evaluate the work of other senior leaders. Develop star performers.
- Drive market readiness in delivering new and existing products by leading teams tasked with identifying promising new market segments/opportunities rapidly
- Lead and leverage analyses of business and market trends
- Build trust through problem solving, candor, and decision-making skills
- Identify opportunities to drive strategic value for partners and, where mutually beneficial, take responsibility for extending and expanding partnerships
- Be highly visible with all major customers/partners and in industry trade events/publications.
- Fully engage leadership team by sharing support, insight and guidance.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape. Note opportunities for expansion: customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Forecast and meet sales and EBITDA objectives.
- 10+ years’ experience, full P&L responsibility (divisional level) within a public company- Enterprise Software or SaaS solutions (Intelligent offerings/IoT, Critical Event Management, Access Control, Video Surveillance/VMS/Storage, Cyber, Cloud Services) demonstrating a consistent track record of delivering extraordinary growth.
- Ability to form and articulate a cohesive vision regarding strategic business needs, timelines, and technical possibilities
- Eagerness to embrace challenges on a daily basis
- Have a passion for ethics in all aspects of business
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.