Field Sales Leader
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: Ontario Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a diversified Fortune 100 global leader in high-end integrated solutions. They are addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to intelligent buildings, safety and security -providing innovative and reliable integrated solutions- building a more efficient, comfortable and more secure world.
We’re currently evaluating candidates for a Sales Leadership role whose core focus will be on corporate customer acquisition initiatives, leading a team of Business Development experts that are ensuring market share growth and capture who act as the primary interface and business partner with potential customers. This role is critical in establishing strong customer relationships and maximizing the business potential for both parties.
- Directs and supervises outside sr. sales reps in identifying, developing, and securing new clients to meet revenue and profitability objectives. Must have the ability to lead a multi-function sales team.
- Ensures the sales team overall success in owning and driving revenue growth for accounts within an assigned region or vertical market.
- Achieves and exceeds area quota by training and mentoring team members on appropriate sales activities, new account prospecting initiatives, and assists with building Ecosystem partner relationships to develop a strong sales network.
- Demonstrates role model behavior and exhibits deep knowledge of territory and key markets. Consistently maintains a deep understanding of marketplace changes and adapts territory strategies accordingly.
- Highly experienced revenue generator and manager with a proven track record of exceptional results and motivating employees with a focus on new business development.
- Effectively coaches team on how to sell the full portfolio of technology solutions and services.
- Coordinates and reviews all sales strategies and new client acquisition plans that segment and cover the addressable markets.
- Assists field sales in key situations as a trusted expert advisor to clients, and is always influential in resolving problems and conflicts, as well as assisting with critical negotiations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the team has the right talent to achieve goals. Recruits talent as needed, and is able to organize team with a strategy for progressing and replacing sales talent.
- Plays a key role in onboarding new sales talent and acclimating new hires to the company culture and environment.
- Able to take a fair, but firm, approach when reviewing and evaluating field sales personnel, doing so in a structured way that aligns with the role requirements.
- Leverage strength of overall business by utilizing available resources outside the region, while aligning corporate sales and marketing initiatives to region strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS and KEY DELIBERABLES:
- MBA and/or BS Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or relevant field with 7 – 10 years of sales experience, preferably in the security, Competitive Construction/Bid Spec, BAS, HVAC or Services marketplace
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales leadership in a matrixed environment.
- Drives a value add cadence with all internal/external key stakeholders, consistently using the inspection of funnel management and other relevant metrics as the basis for action to continuously further current and future business objectives.
- Delivers a consistent and extremely accurate view of all short and long term sales forecasts and pipeline.
- Uses leading indicators, combined with analysis of historic individual and team performance to identify, coach, and correct funnel management issues to keep team on track with regards to sales objectives and strategic imperatives.
- Implements and ensures the proper use of standardized sales processes/procedures to create synergies between team members.
- Minimizes distractions and ad-hoc requests to ensure team has the most time selling.
- Creates immediate gravitas, influence, and trust with customers within all functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Coaches field sales team to identify key stakeholders and articulate business value to maximize impact on decision makers and accelerate deal velocity. Ensures that sales support teams are fully aligned behind key deals to support sales efforts.
- Acts as a professional role model, leading by example, and displaying unfailing judgment in ethical issues.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.