A&E, Business Development Executive
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: Southwest Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of IP Video technologies; a technology-driven innovator that is one of the world’s leading providers of IP video products and solutions. Their solutions support government, commercial, transportation, banking, retail, education and a host of other end-user markets. Currently we are in search of a Business Development Executive who will drive demand among the A&E, Security Consultant, and Integrator/Dealer community throughout Southern California and the Southwest Region.
This individual will be based remotely, operate above the branch level and specifically develop and expand relationships with security design consultants, architects, engineers, specifiers, integrators and select end-users and major accounts, leveraging all of the company’s business units to provide and present our clients best-in-class products and solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS::
- Develop and implement product solution presentations for the Consultant & Engineering, Integrator and End-User community pertaining to the company’s complete line of products and solutions.
- Drive specification rate of solutions and conversion of competitor specification to capture market share.
- Provide project visibility throughout the sales cycle from specification creation to implementation.
- Coordinate project implementation and sales strategies with the local/regional teams.
- Implement strategy for product promotions and consultative selling techniques for market penetration.
- Participate in A&E, integrator and end-user driven trade associations, particularly ASIS.
- Must bring a high quantitative level of energy and prospect calling on new targets.
- Must bring a critical mass of face-to-face communication with A&E, Integrator and End-User audience.
- Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with an expanding customer base.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the corporate level.
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive technical approaches.
- Demonstrated business development success with Architects, Engineers, and Security Consultants.
- Demonstrated leadership in consultative solutions sales with integrators and End-Users.
- Sales and awareness within Security A&E, Consultant, and Specifier community.
- Consultative Physical security technology design and risk assessments.
- Video Surveillance, IP Camera, DVR, electronic equipment and related industry experience paramount.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.