CORPORATE SECURITY DIRECTOR
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: Compensation DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
This position is responsible for the leadership, management and direction of a diverse and integrated security organization supporting the operations of one of our client’s most critical businesses, a global defense contractor greater than $1B. The selected candidate will partner with senior executive leadership for a complex industrial security program that safeguards critical technologies, sensitive information, facilities and ensures the personnel security reliability of a trusted workforce.
A superior communicator, this individual must demonstrate expertise in the disciplines of personnel, physical, information, and cyber-security as well as the ability to integrate counterintelligence into security to proactively identify and mitigate threats to corporate operations.
- Integrates security operations to support high value contracts, proposals and business development operations and provide a competitive discriminator for source selection.
- Manages enterprise risk from internal and external threats, providing comprehensive assessment of threats, vulnerability and security countermeasure recommendations for business leaders.
- Represents corporate security interests at a senior level to superior and subordinate parts of the corporation and to external industry, government and interagency entities.
- Oversees crisis management planning and executions, direct the conduct of security investigations and assist with disciplinary and legal matters involving employee misconduct.
- Oversees a comprehensive self-inspection and security performance measurement program.
- Assists in the establishment of organizational strategies, performance and financial targets.
- BS/BA degree and a minimum of 15+ years directly related experience including personnel and program management with a demonstrated success record required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with industrial security programs, or security support to intelligence/counterintelligence programs in government or industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing threat information databases and analysis.
- Strong writing, speaking and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with executive personnel on matters pertaining to security policy.
- U.S. Citizen, Current SSBI with Top Secret Clearance; CI polygraph preferred.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of computer security requirements for classified processing, the National Industrial Security Program, and related intelligence community directives.
- Experience with developing customer solutions, business proposals and service cost models.
- Knowledge of performance metrics and measurability; Lean Six Sigma or similar certification
- Knowledge of government supply chain and cybersecurity risk management principles.
- Proficiency with general Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of export control regulatory compliance requirements and technology control plans.
Our client offers a significant growth/development path, competitive base salary, aggressive bonus and a comprehensive package of corporate benefits in line with a “Fortune 500” employment brand.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.