Chief Revenue Officer (VP Global Sales)
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our Client is one of the world's most highly regarded providers of unified security platform software solutions with a comprehensive enterprise product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced hardware, sensing and communications solutions.
Leading the global sales team, the primary focus will be to drive all revenue efforts from strategy through execution to ensure revenue targets are met. The CRO must be an executive business development catalyst and change agent who will utilize sales leadership, operations, new client acquisition, product positioning, and marketing acumen to grow all existing client efforts, as well as develop and define strategic business growth initiatives that will increase new market share capture and gain – leading a highly-skilled multi-dimensional sales organization to optimize product line technology adoption and sales performance.
This position will report directly to the Divisional President and serve as a strategic business partner to the CEO and senior leadership team. Candidates must have expert-level skills in development and implementation of sales methodologies, territory and team structure, opportunity management, pricing strategies, and pipeline management/reporting with demonstrated success driving superior revenue growth and expansion – developing C-level end user relationships within strategic vertical markets globally. It is highly desired that the selected candidate has demonstrated success leading global revenue targets GREATER THAN $250M.
• Lead the world class, tenured sales team and optimize the sales function to drive bookings and revenue.
• Key contributor to the Company’s growth initiatives and strategy.
• Responsible for ensuring all sales channels and vertical targets are highly effective and optimized to balance revenue and margin goals versus partner/channel interests.
• Optimize the selling process, including forecast methodologies, sales management systems, and compensation programs.
• Develop and implement appropriate level of operational processes and discipline, with a polished management style and cadence.
• Accountable for results, focusing on both long- and short-term strategies for meeting established sales and revenue targets.
• Partner effectively with Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Services leaders to make sure efforts are aligned with sales for greatest revenue attainment.
• Manage deal structure and strategy; optimize the offering for the market and coach the team to do so effectively.
• Implement business growth and execution plans focused primarily on new client acquisition, major account management, pricing strategy, product positioning, marketing and advertising effectiveness etc.
• Identify new market capture opportunities and develop unique value propositions to ensure increased revenue and profitability.
• Identify key market trends, customer needs (VOC), and competitive intelligence to make informed decisions.
• Ensure constant observation of competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards and regulations.
• Determine competitive developments; and provide input on the strategic planning process for new growth opportunities and future strategic courses of action at the industry, M&A, competitor, and end user levels.
• Identify and cultivate potential new partners to ensure future growth and market relevancy.
• Investigate and understand the internal business processes of new/existing major accounts, anticipating current and future needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
• MBA (a plus, but not required)
● 12+ years of experience within global environment and interaction with senior executive leadership
● Significant Security Industry experience and successful track record in general management and sales preferably within Software/SaaS space as it relates to physical security (Video Surveillance, VMS, Access Control, AI, Intrusion/Monitoring, PSIM, CIM/CEM)
● Meaningful sales channel experience; bring an appreciation for successfully managing and supporting a channel partner network.
● Recent growth-stage executive leadership experience, with proven collaborative organizational and team management skills.
● Represent company with C-level prospects, customers, partners, and end users.
● Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, to influence strategic sales and business growth.
● Strong analytical/problem solving skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to work well in a team-based environment.
● Excellent track record in a demanding, fast-paced, cross-functionally-aligned environment.
● Must be able to establish and cultivate excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels, globally.
● Demonstrated expertise in formulating/implementing new business and organizational development initiatives to drive revenue.
● Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of internal/external customer and partner organizations.
● Familiarity with global issues, multiple market segments, dealer channels, and security systems/solutions highly desirable.
● Outstanding Finance and business acumen
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.