CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
Our client is a leading provider of innovative systems and solutions that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to intelligent and connected environments; with over 50+ years of demonstrated market dominance designing and building technology that save lives, and protect the property and assets of major client companies, globally.
Currently we’ve been engaged to identify an elite CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER whose primary focus will be to drive all revenue efforts from strategy through execution to ensure corporate revenue targets are met. The CRO must be an executive business development catalyst and change agent who will utilize their sales leadership, operations, new client acquisition, product positioning, and marketing acumen to grow all existing client efforts, as well as develop and define strategic business growth initiatives that will increase new market share capture and gain – leading a highly-skilled multi-dimensional sales organization to optimize product line technology adoption and sales performance.
This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and serve as a strategic business partner to the CEO and senior management team. Candidates must have expert-level skills in development and implementation of company specific sales methodologies, territory and team structure, opportunity management, pricing strategies, and pipeline management and reporting with demonstrated success driving superior revenue growth and expansion – developing C-level end user relationships within strategic vertical markets throughout North America.
• Develop a world class sales team and optimize the sales function to drive bookings and revenue.
• Key contributor to the Company’s growth initiatives and strategy.
• Responsible for ensuring all sales channels and vertical targets are highly effective and optimized to balance revenue and margin goals versus partner/channel interests.
• Track record of building and motivating successful sales teams, with aptitude for delivering results with high quality deal structure.
• Optimize the selling process, including forecast methodologies, sales management systems, and compensation programs.
• Develop and implement the right level of operational processes and discipline, with a polished management style and cadence.
• Accountable for results, focusing on both long- and short-term strategies for meeting agreed upon sales and revenue targets.
• Partner effectively with the VP of Marketing and Product Management to make sure marketing efforts are aligned with sales for greatest revenue attainment.
• Manage deal structure and strategy; optimize the offering for the market and coach the team to do so effectively.
• Implement business growth and execution plans focused primarily on new client acquisition, major account management, pricing strategy, product positioning, marketing and advertising effectiveness etc.
• Identify new market capture opportunities and developing unique value propositions to ensure increased revenue and profitability.
• Identify key market trends, customer needs (VOC), and competitive intelligence to make informed decisions. • Ensure constant observation of competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards and regulations.
• P&L responsibility for all business development and new market share capture goals, leading a high-performing tenured sales organization across North America through both direct and indirect sales channels.
• Determine competitive developments; and provide input on the strategic planning process for new growth opportunities and future strategic courses of action at the industry, M&A, competitor, and end user levels.
• Prepare and brief all required launch plans and materials with Sales, Marcom and Supply Chain to maximize clear messaging.
• Identify and cultivate potential new partners to ensure future growth and market relevancy.
• Identify and communicate the strengths and weaknesses of the solutions value proposition, making required adjustments based on market intelligence working closely with the global engineering, product management, and marketing teams.
• Investigate and understand the internal business processes of new/existing major accounts, anticipating current and future needs.
➢ 15+ years of demonstrable sales leadership success with experience scaling and managing all aspects of the sales function.
➢ Completed four-year degree, and an advanced degree preferred.
➢ Significant experience creating, defining and operationalizing go-to-market strategies targeting financial services and retail vertical market segments; managing complex sales cycles at the end user level.
➢ Meaningful sales channel experience; bring an appreciation for successfully managing and supporting a channel partner network.
➢ Experience building and managing direct, channel, and inside sales teams.
➢ Recent growth-stage executive leadership experience, with proven collaborative organizational and team management skills.
➢ Significant Security Industry experience with service monitoring model knowledge and RMR financial strength.
➢ Represent company with C-level prospects, customers, partners, and end users.
➢ Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, to influence strategic sales and business growth.
➢ Strong analytical/problem solving skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to work well in a team-based environment.
➢ Excellent track record in a demanding, fast-paced, cross-functionally-aligned environment.
➢ Must be able to establish and cultivate excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels, globally.
➢ Demonstrated expertise in formulating/implementing new business and organizational development initiatives to drive revenue.
➢ Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of internal/external customer and partner organizations.
➢ Familiarity with global issues, multiple market segments, dealer channels, and security systems and solutions highly desirable.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.