Business Development National Accounts
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: Northwest Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of IP Video technologies; a technology-driven innovator that is one of the world’s leading providers of IP video products and solutions. Their solutions support government, commercial, transportation, banking, retail, education and a host of other end-user markets. Currently we are in search of a Business Development Executive who will drive demand and channel growth among the Integrator/Dealer and Enterprise End-User community throughout the Northwest region.
This individual will be based remotely, operate above the branch level and specifically develop and expand relationships with security design consultants, dealers, integrators and select major accounts end-users, leveraging all of the company’s business units to provide and present our clients best-in-class products and solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement product solution presentations for the Integrator, Consultant, Dealer and End-User community pertaining to the company’s complete line of products and solutions.
- Driving Dealer/Integrator channel growth through relationship building and new business development efforts to capture market share from competitors.
- Provide project visibility throughout the sales cycle from specification creation to implementation.
- Coordinate project implementation and sales strategies with the local/regional teams.
- Implement means and methods for product promotions and consultative selling techniques for market penetration.
- Participate in A&E, integrator and end-user driven trade associations, particularly ASIS.
- Must bring a high level of energy and prospect calling on new targets within the territory.
- Must bring a critical mass of face-to-face communication with Integrator and End-User audience.
- Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with an expanding customer base.
- Polished presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the corporate level.
- Able to analyze and identify target prospects, plan and implement a systematic sales development strategy.
- Build strong relationships with customers at various functional levels to prospect and close new business.
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive technical approaches.
- Demonstrated success and leadership in consultative product sales with Integrators and End-Users.
- Surveillance, IP camera, DVRs, electronics equipment and instrument related industry experience a plus.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.