Business Development Manager
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Location: Vancouver/BC/Calgary Hours: Full Time
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of a comprehensive portfolio of on-premises, cloud, and hybrid security solutions…A global leader in physical access control and visitor management. Progressive solutions that meet the requirements of a technology-driven, global marketplace.
We are actively seeking a Sales- Focused Business Development Manager, Cloud Access Solutions in BC/Western and Central Canada (Vancouver Preferred) to join our client’s North American Cloud Access Control Team. In this pivotal role, you will report directly to the VP of Cloud Access Control, leading the charge in cultivating end user business. Collaborating closely with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and channel partners, your mission will be to drive the expansion of enterprise end user cloud adoption, ultimately contributing to the realization of our established targets.
- Develop & manage key end user account opportunities within your region to achieve sales growth targets.
- Develop and execute territory growth plans.
- Identify current sales opportunities to increase market share of Security Cloud Access Control products.
- Introduce the latest products and solutions to key end user opportunities.
- Support and deliver product knowledge training, industry trends and cloud access control best practices to key channel partners.
- Work with community partners and end users to develop additional pipeline opportunities
- Conduct regular market analysis to determine the customer's needs.
- Represent the company at trade shows, customer events and association meetings.
- Collaborate across business areas to efficiently deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
- Maintain end user & details, activities and opportunities using CRM
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all products and competitive products.
- Prepare and submit accurate forecasts on a regular basis using the tools provided.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as a self-starter, but also work effectively as part of a team.
- Hands on attitude with the ability to manage multiple projects, successfully prioritizing key strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with key accounts and enterprise end user sales
- Demonstrable ability to hit sales targets.
- Previous experience of selling Physical Access Control solutions is preferred.
- Experience in a solution selling environment, specifically SaaS and/or Cloud based licensing models is desirable.
- Experience of Salesforce.com CRM platform
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.