Business Development Manager- Gaming/Casino Vertical
This position has been filled. Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client is a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of IP Video technologies; This technology-driven innovator is one of the world’s leading providers of IP video products and solutions. Their solutions support government, commercial, transportation, gaming, banking, retail and education markets. Currently we are in search of a Strategic Business Development Manager who will be identified as subject matter expert in the the gaming vertical focusing on developing a sound and executable strategy to help our client increase market share in this space. The Strategic BDM is responsible for calling on specific gaming end users, consultants and engineers to promote the brand and generate product demand. The BDM represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company
- Works closely with VP’s and Directors to develop a comprehensive strategy and execution plan to generate product demand for the entire sales team in North America related to the gaming/casino vertical space
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key end user customer stakeholders and executive sponsors. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify and grow opportunities in the education vertical and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the education vertical.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Experiences in surveillance, IP camera, DVRs, electronics equipment and instrument related industry is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within employment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Solution Sales.
- Enlists the support of regional sales managers, sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position requires extensive travel.
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.