Business Development Executive- Connected Building/IoT Software-
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: Compensation DOE Location: Carolinas Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our Client is a diversified Fortune 100 global leader in High-End Critical Building solutions and technologies worldwide. They are addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to safety and security providing innovative and reliable integrated security technology that is building a safer and more secure world.
We’re currently evaluating candidates for an ELITE Business Development-Connected Building/IoT Software sales team whose primary focus will be responsible for new customer acquisition sales strategies, tactics, and processes leveraging software based solutions to solve new customer’s most critical business problems. This individual will be expected to utilize their experience in the Software, Building Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) in the commercial buildings market to develop demand and win new customers that are looking to embrace technology in their buildings through a connected applications offering to create new revenue streams that offer productivity, safety & comfort to their businesses.
- Develop and sell recurring software licensing agreements of Digital Services Portfolio (Mobile App, Outcome Based Services, Cloud, Data Analytics and Reporting) including Third Party Software offerings to new customers in the assigned territory.
- Identify and communicate the strengths and weaknesses of the Digital Services value propositions and make required adjustments based on market intelligence, working closely with the marketing, technology and regional teams.
- Maintain a high degree of awareness of customer’s next best alternatives and communicate competitive challenges in a timely manner to sales management and technology teams.
- Manage all sales related activity management through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the Saleforce.com (CRM) tool including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
- Actively embrace the Sales Management Operating System to include one on one’s with Sales Leader, team calls, forecasting calls, opportunity reviews, plan development with timely and accurate updates.
- Identify potential external resources, 3rd party suppliers and software eco-system partners to complement and expand the software portfolio.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients.
- Build high level executive/SVP relationships along the sales process resulting in long term partnerships.
- Must be willing to travel as necessary throughout the assigned territory.
- Seeks out ways to engage the full District and Regional teams in High End Integrated Security pursuits and activities building relationships with all key stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS and KEY DELIBERABLES:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of Software as Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, Mobility, IT, Apps or related business to business industry experience in the commercial and institutional buildings markets.
- 5 years of Software Sales experience selling directly to end-users.
- 8 years sales experience in the commercial buildings industry.
- Local market knowledge and consultative selling experience, with proven experience acquiring and selling to new customers.
- Experience cold calling, creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of software platforms.
- Solid understanding of customer financials and the ability to build business case investments.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
- Strategic market analysis, competitive landscape and market information development.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.