Applications/Pre-Sales Coordinator- Enterprise Access Solutions
Business Type: Reitman Security Search Salary Range: DOE Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our Client is one of the world's most highly regarded providers of Security and Life-Safety Technologies with a comprehensive product portfolio of advanced software and hardware solutions to protect buildings, people and assets.
This individual is the key conduit between Field Sales, Sales Engineering, Global enterprise end users, Integrator/VAR partners, A&E/Consultant community as it relates to critical RFP/RFI coordination on high profile, complex solutions. The selected candidate MUST demonstrate highly competent written and verbal communication skills.
Our client’s National sales team regularly engages in opportunities requiring comprehensive technical product responses. This role will be responsible for completing these responses and showcasing the breadth and capabilities of solutions. Responses can take the form of Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for information (RFI) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ). The role will also be responsible for crafting, managing, and updating a central repository of technical responses related to the solution. The individual should have a strong understanding of all aspects of integrated security management system. Additional responsibilities will include assisting the Business Development team in driving new opportunities throughout the security industry, with potential systems users, as well as with independent security consultants.
-Complete Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for information (RFI) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) received from integrator partners, consultants, and perspective customers
-Create and manage a central repository of technical responses of all products.
-Perform security management product presentations and demonstrations both in person and remotely
-Provide product, service, and equipment information by answering questions and requests from external customers.
-Create and foster long term relationships with the A&E and Consultant community.
-Perform business development activities to drive new opportunities with system users.
-Assist in developing and implementing business development campaigns targeted to systems users and the consultant community.
-The ability to work across departments, and partner with product management, marketing, and engineering to streamline product knowledge and responses.
Skills and Qualifications
-High school diploma required; Bachelors degree preferred
-4-7 years of technical IT/electronic security experience
-In depth understanding of integrated security management systems, including access control, digital video and identity management. Encompassing both software and hardware.
-Ability prioritize multiple requests to meet all deadlines
-Being flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and changing work environment.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills/Detail oriented
-Customer centric approach
- Technical Support for customers by phone, email and on-site
- CRM data entry of customer support & interaction
- On-Site and Remote Training for customers (Integrators & End-Users)
- Keeping current with all features and Integration Components
- Sales support for regional sales managers
- Industry Trade Show support of equipment and presentations
- On-site professional support services for Integrators & End-Users
- US & some international travel required
- Estimated travel will vary between 40% - 75% of work days per month
- 5+ years knowledge of Electronic Access Control Systems (Hardware & Software)
- 5+ years knowledge of CCTV/DVR/NVR/VMS Systems
- 5+ years knowledge of networking environments & equipment
- Strong working knowledge of MS-SQL databases
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Server Oss
- Knowledge of wireless locking systems
- Very strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Very strong problem-solving skills and desire to help customers
This role offers highly competitive compensation, bonus opportunity and leading benefits including: medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k), long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement and more.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.