Business Type: Reitman Healthcare & Science Salary Range: Based on Experience Location: Orange & Meriden, CT Hours: Full Time Status: Temp to Hire
Our client, specializing in all areas of dental health for the past 20 years, is looking for a new member to join their team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to work with highly trained dentists and technicians to help provide affordable and relaxing dental services to patients of all ages.
The Dental Assistant will perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties to ensure complete satisfaction from all patients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Obtain patient dental records
- Ensure the patients comfort upon getting into the dental chair
- Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients' mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Prepare trays of instruments for dental procedures
- Often work chair-side as dentists examine and treat patients
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations, take dental x rays, and process x-ray film as directed by a dentist
- Help with office duties, such as, schedule and confirm appointments, receive patients, keep treatment records, and order dental supplies and materials
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Radiation Health & Safety (Required)
- Infectious Control (Required)
- General Chairside Assisting (Preferred)
- Cindy Carlson
- Leanne Petrillo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.