Business Type: Reitman Healthcare & Science Salary Range: DOE Location: New Haven, CT Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
For immediate hire … a full time Board Certified Adult/Family Nurse Practitioner, in Adult Primary Care for a Patient Centered Internal Medical Practice.
Fast paced environment, supported and mentored by a highly recognized physician.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have a minimum of 1 year experience be thoroughly comfortable with electronic medical records
• Have a strong knowledge of medical documentation as a Primary Care Provider
• A graduate of an accredited Doctoral or Master of Science in nursing program with a specialty as Adult/Family Nurse Practitioner
• Be certified by The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• Be licensed as an APRN in Connecticut
The services include routine physicals, chronic disease management of conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and asthma, pre-operative consultation, patient education, and urgent visits for acute illness.
As a patient centered practice, Care Coordination is an important part of what the practice provides.
The compensation package is commensurate with experience and includes:
• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Financial assistance with continuing education
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.