Executive Administrative Assistant
This position has been filled. Business Type: Administrative Location: Meriden/ Wallingford, CT Hours: Full Time Status: Temp to Hire
Our client, a leader in building, developing and managing affordable housing as well as commercial real estate is seeking a new member to join their administrative team.
This position will enhance the executive’s effectiveness by providing general and personal administrative support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and edit correspondence
- Manage and maintain schedules and appointments
- Answer, distribute and manage incoming communications
- Other office administrative practices and procedures
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be organized
- Accuracy and attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative skills (Computer, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Time Management
- Ability to work with a team but also independently
- Problem solving
- Cindy Carlson
- Leanne Petrillo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.