*NEW* Customer Service / Administrative Assistant
Business Type: Administrative Salary Range: Based on Experience Location: Durham, Middletown, Meriden Hours: Full Time Status: Temp to Hire
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the help desk to assign work order numbers and save incidents to the shared site.
- Create initial promotion timeline and tracker.
- Create and distribute memos to merchandisers.
- Distribute weekly Placement Preference Schedules.
- Assign and finalize POS codes and descriptions.
- Use CRM database and troubleshoot issues if necessary.
- Utilize strong telephone and email communication skills.
- Use the CRM Database for quality control
- Distribute signed contracts and promotional documents to the sales team as needed.
- Create data input sheets and update information sheets to distribute as needed.
- Be proactive
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative skills
- Verbal communication and experience with customer service
- Ability to work with a team but also independently.
- Cindy Carlson
- Leanne Petrillo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.