Human Resource Generalist
This position has been filled. Business Type: Administrative Salary Range: Based on Experience Location: Branford, CT Area Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
Our client, a leader in the printing and packing industry, is in search of a new member to join their team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to assist with the development, procedures, and guidelines of their busy manufacturing plant.
Initiate and execute HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Conduct employee orientation, development, and training
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Manage the administration of human resources policies
- Handle investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication
- Be organized
- Strong presentation skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative skills
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible service in an HR office
- A manufacturing background is a plus
- Problem solving
- Cindy Carlson
- Leanne Petrillo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.