IT Support and Data Analyst
This position has been filled. Business Type: Information Technology Salary Range: Negotiable based on experience Location: New Haven County, CT Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
Our client, a worldwide equipment firm and full-service manufacturer is seeking a new member for their team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to act as a liaison between internal business stakeholders and the IT Department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate accurate requirements to document Process “As Is” and “To Be” via Data Flows using Visio.
- Troubleshoot technology issues related to networking, hardware, printers, devices, etc.
- Recommend necessary tools and workshops to identify and solve core customer business issues.
- Design and implement quality assurance procedures to ensure requirements are met and specified changes are correctly executed.
- Create salesforce dashboards and reporting via SQL, Crystal, Salesforce Excel, or other systems required for internal customers on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provide desktop support and resolve tickets related to technology issues submitted to the help desk via Salesforce.
- Recommend and document IT procedures within the department.
- Set and manage client expectations by solving complex issues and changes.
- Maintain accurate inventory of hardware and service records.
- Flexible and the ability to quickly adapt
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLs
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of all Windows family products.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT
- Verbal communication and experience with customer service
- Help desk and/or technical support experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business.
- Prophet 21, SQL, Crystal Reporting and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Cindy Carlson
- Leanne Petrillo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.