Business Type: Industrial, Manufacturing & Production Salary Range: $60K-75K Location: Middlesex County Hours: Full Time
- Manage daily attendance.
- Knowledge of all department positions and requirements of positions.
- Daily oversight of production efficiency and quality standards.
- Assignment of personnel to jobs on the floor.
- Suggest, create, and implement new processes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Strive for zero lost days of work annually.
- Document and track first piece approval successes and fails at submission to improve machine up-time.
- Maintain and assess machinery and tooling needs to support company targets.
- Work with the maintenance and operations teams to keep machinery in good working order.
- Keep standard tooling in stock and in good working order to properly produce parts to acceptable standards.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of machine shop supervisor experience.
- Proven ability to lead, manage, and motivate employees in a production environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written for constant interaction with all departments and employee levels.
- CNC Experience required with a solid knowledge of vertical milling, swiss, and turning machines.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced Environment
- Strong understanding of root cause analysis and proven ability to lead a team in defining problems while implementing solutions.
- Knowledge of scheduling and windows-based ERP systems required
- Olivia Angelo
- Brianna Ferraiolo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.