Business Type: Executive & Senior Management Salary Range: 50k+ based on experience Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
Our client, a leader in the property management industry, is seeking a new member to join their team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to oversee all functions of the property.
This position will be responsible for direct supervision of staff, handling tenant communications and preforming annual certifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain compliance with all funding and agency requirements
- Collect rent and follow up with delinquencies
- Conduct regular inspections of common areas and tenants’ units
- Responsible for all aspects of tenant certification, selection, recertification and applications
- Coordination of tenant move-in and move-outs in a timely manner
- Manage tenant complaints and follow up accordingly
- Assist if drawing up specifications and putting bids out to contractors on recommended work as needed and approved by the main office
- Recommend and carry out eviction processes when necessary
- Assure the well-being of the property
- Hold tenant meetings when necessary for informational, educational, or any other pertinent purpose
- Train and support staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- HUD, Section 8 and/or tax credit property experience
- Experience with recertifications
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Hartford County & New London County , CT
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.