New Quality Manager
Business Type: Engineering & Technical Salary Range: $100k-$120k Location: New Haven County Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Established Aerospace Manufacturer seeks a hands-on Quality Manager to share their vision and values with their diverse and expansive military applications/solutions and work with the team to promote continued success.
Competitive Benefits Package!
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Haven, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
· Proficiency of AS9100 requirements of or equivalent Quality Management Systems
· Must have excellent verbal and writing skills
· BS degree or equivalent experience in a Quality Assurance discipline
· Knowledge of various SPC methodologies
· Proficiency with Aerospace industry and interface with government regulatory agencies
Proficient in the use of various measuring tools
· Responsible for inspection of raw materials, work in process and finished goods.
· Reviews production processes for conformance to quality standards and regulatory compliance.
· Participates in new product development to ensure manufacturability, serviceability, regulatory compliance, and maximizing the potential for customer satisfaction with provisions that are integral to the product design assembly instructions, and functional testing validations.
· Establishes & manages regular training of employees for QMS requirements and regulatory compliance.
· Maintains systems for ensuring and documenting product conformance through the use of process controls.
· Reports & tracks deviations from quality standards and recommends corrective and preventive action(s) to improve process controls and minimize nonconformance.
· Responsible for writing and revising technical specifications, work instructions, training curriculums, and related documents to support an effective QMS.
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.