Our client(s) are subsidiaries of a multinational leaders in precision capital equipment machinery, Medical devices, Aerospace, Diagnostic, R&D Science and customized systems industries.
Design engineer(s) would design new models, mechanisms, and adaptations for broad line of products, following directions and suggestions of manager.
Investigate alterations to designs for improved performance and prepares preliminary layout drawings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Mechanical design for capital equipment
· Creation of 2D and 3D CAD-models and drawings
· Optimize existing designs to customer specifications
· Prepare P&ID drawings
· Create bills of materials and layout drawings
· Create technical files for machine documentation
· Contact suppliers regarding specific components and solutions
· Generate reports to management regarding the project progress
· Support of:
- Technical documentation department
- Sales and service department
- Global cooperation partners with technical data and documentation
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.