Field Service Technician
Business Type: Engineering & Technical Location: Wallingford/Meriden, CT Area Hours: Full Time Status: Temp to Hire
Our client, an environmentally friendly filtration solution company, is seeking a new member to their team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to facilitate tests and demonstrate their mechanical aptitude by troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
The Field Service Technician will provide on-site service to new and existing purification systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel throughout your territory per the customers service request
- Provide troubleshooting
- Performing installation of equipment
- Attending to the needs of the customer whenever required
- Utilize strong verbal communication in person and on the telephone
- Confirm the equipment is functional post service
- Ability to travel long distances
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Requires criminal background and pre-employment screenings
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.