Business Type: Engineering & Technical Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000 Location: New Haven County Hours: Full Time Status: Permanent
Our client has a particular expertise in occupancy sensing, They are dedicated to bringing a new standard of quality and technology excellence to the lighting sensor industry. They have been in business over 35 years!
Currently we’ve been engaged to identify a high-energy and talented Electrical/Electronics Engineer to Design electronic components, software, products for our client.
- Embedded Firmware
- C Coding
- ARM based processor experience preferred.
- TI MSP430 experience a plus.
- Electronic Hardware Design
- Comfortable designing PCB layouts
- Experience with Schematics
- Basic understanding of Circuit design and functionality
- Ability to incorporate existing hardware designs into new designs.
- Electronic Hardware development a plus.
- Responsible for new product designs from start to finish.
- Design PCBs to meet functional, mechanical, compliance, and on-site manufacturing needs.
- Create embedded programs so hardware functions to specification.
- Participate in Hardware Design Reviews
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Participate in FMEAs
- Anthony Avallone
- Brandon Foster
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.