Technical Service & Marketing- Organic Chemistry
Business Type: Customer Service
Organic Chemistry- Technical Service Department. This position involves designing stable products that meet customer requirements, determining pricing, and providing the quotation back to the customer.
Other important aspects of the position include sales and marketing tasks. This includes attending trade shows (some travel), working on catalogs and web advertising, and interfacing with distributors and other customers as needed.
A successful candidate will:
- Be willing to train in the lab for an introductory period to truly understand the production environment.
- Be knowledgeable in USEPA and other organic environmental methods, primarily for GC, GC/MS, LC and LC/MS.
- Be able to communicate clearly on the phone and via email with customers.
- Be able to multi-task and manage many different projects at one time.
- Have great math skills. Need to be able to work in different environmental units, calculate dilutions and prices.
- Be a critical thinker with an analytical mind.
- Be able to talk to customers, and be a positive outgoing representative
- Be able to work independently while still being a team player.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform in a busy environment and work independently. This position requires excellent organization and communication skills.
- Minimum of associate’s degree in chemistry or equivalent laboratory experience
- Ability to work as part of a team with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kevin M. Spagone, Vice President
Reitman Personnel, Inc.
163 Cedar Street
Branford, CT 06405
Direct: (203) 643-6898
p: (203) 488-6944
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.