Full Charge Bookkeeper *NEW*
Business Type: Accounting Financial Salary Range: Based on Experience Hours: Full Time Status: Direct Hire
Our client, specializing in a variety of financial and tax services, is seeking a new member to their team.
This position will be responsible for handling the financial needs of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trial balance
- General Ledgers
- Payroll tax
- Sales taxes/returns
- Taxes between state lines
- Must be motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task with various clients
- Must always remain organized and confidential
- Exceptional communications and collaboration skills
- Interest in learning and exploring new technologies
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Experience working in a CPA firm (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years recent and relevant full charge bookkeeping experience in the U.S. (required)
- Diverse industry experience with small and medium size businesses
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 401k match
- Excellent health insurance options
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Given vacation time and PTO
- The option to work from home part-time will become available once fully up and running and comfortable with all duties and responsibilities
- This position is full time, but the hours will become more flexible (if desired) over time
- Competitive salary
- Direct hire- no temping involved
- Cindy Carlson
- Leanne Petrillo
REITMAN PERSONNEL SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact our office.